Organised by Reed Expositions from 27th to 30th November at Eurexpo Lyon, Pollutec 2018 brings together all industry sectors linked to the environment and energy: Recycle, reuse matter & materials / Treatment of waste / Collection, cleaning, pressure washing / Resources water / Networks & process efficiency / Energy / Energy efficiency / Instruments, metrology, analysis / Institutions, finance, research, training / Urban development & mobility / Biodiversity & natural habitats / Sites & soils / Risks / Air quality, odours, noise in an area of 100,000 m2. It proposes in parallel five focuses to examine a number of major global themes: Sustainable City, Industry Revolution, Sea and Coastlines, Hospital and Sustainable Development, and Sustainable Agriculture The flagship event for environmental and energy innovation, Pollutec exhibits some 200 innovative solutions every year on its stands and during its lectures and prize-giving ceremonies. For its part, the global program of lectures includes talks dealing with the aids and obstacles to innovation in each sector. The brand celebrates this year its 40th anniversary.
Pollutec 2018 will be the 28th show!
In 2016, there were over 2,206 international exhibitors, including over 600 non-French.
Pollutec offered a warm welcome to 60,834 visitors among which were 8,669 foreign attendees from 128 countries.
- Instruments, Metrology, Automation
- Air quality, odours, noise
- Urban development & mobility
- Sites and soils
- Institutions, Research, Finance, Training
- Sustainable City
- Industry Revolution
- Sea and Coastlines
- Hospital and Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Agriculture
Cities and local authorities must act as enablers through economic development, urban planning, and innovation policies; they must effectively coordinate civil society and the private sector in the implementation of measures relating to waste and materials, energy, water, land and natural ecosystems impacting urban infrastructures, the built environment, and the mobility system; and they must embrace the strong influence of digital technology as a powerful support to the circular and sustainable transition. During this summit, plenary sessions will welcome mayors and key officials’ speeches, keynotes and panels; workshops will enable projects holders, at operational scales, to develop implementation plans, ideas and strategies on themed experiments (waste management, water-energy nexus, remanufacturing, sharing services...); and city-entreprise speed-dating will be a privileged framework for city/locality officials to meet with companies on specific projects developments and highlight of equipment and technology potentials into circularity.
An area for meetings between executives, managers of specific projects and specialists to discuss opportunities and problems on the African continent.
The country has experienced high levels of growth over the last two years, its cities are growing fast, and have to deal with the resulting problems: pollution, transport, healthcare, etc.
GREEN DAYS will take place within Pollutec Fair at our designated stand (Hall 4 M084).
Parc des Expositions - EUREXPO LYON FRANCE Avenue Louis Blériot 69686 CHASSIEU LYON - FRANCE
- A 20 minutes drive from the international airport of Lyon Saint Exupery
- A few KM from Lyon
- Two hours from Paris by TGV
- From Lyon Centre (35 minutes): Take the metro D as far as "Grange-Blanche" station, then catch the tramway T5 to Eurexpo
- From Part-Dieu station (30 minutes): Take the tramway T3 as far as "Vaux-en-Velin – La Soie", then catch the bus 100, "Direct Eurexpo"
- From Saint-Exupéry airport (40 minutes): Take the Rhônexpress tramway, as far as "Vaux-en Velin – La Soie", then catch the bus 100, "Direct Eurexpo"
- From Perrache station (35 minutes): Take the T2 tramway as far as "Grange-Blanche" station, then catch the tramway T5 to Eurexpo
Close to the A43 and A46, Pollutec is just a 20-minute drive from both Saint Exupéry International Airport and the Lyon centre.
- Visitors Access to Lyon - West Visitors Door: A43, Eurexpo Exit, Boulevard de l’Europe - 69680 CHASSIEU - France
- Visitors Access to Chambery/Grenoble and Paris/Geneve - North Visitor Door: A46, exit n°8: Eurexpo Visitors, Rue Marius Berliet - 69680 CHASSIEU - France
- Exhibitors Access - East Exhibitors Door: A46, exit n°9: Eurexpo Exhibitors, Avenue Louis Bleriot - 69680 CHASSIEU - France
Show dates: from 27th to 30th November 2018.
Opening hours: from 9:00 a.m to 6:30 p.m except Friday from 9:00 a.m to 5:30 pm.
Free entrance for visitors with the electronic badge. Visitors can pre-register to obtain this via the Pollutec website. Badges will be ready for collection at arrival: no need to print!
€50 VAT incl. for visitors without an electronic badge.
See Pollutec Fair's official website to find a list of hotels and apartments.
Lyon Tourism Office guide for accommodation
Information about Lyon